|
HWY?
Thursday, June 25, 2009
@8:31 AM
WHY I"m STILL SINGLE? answer: I'm just waiting for him... but i think that person will never come.... he never will... so I'm not going to make my self sorry for everything, being happy is not about being LOVED by the person you LIKE, you can still be happy by seeing him loving the one he likes Okey you can shoot me by saying those things i know its crap and cheesy but what can you do if that person don't love you or even like you?? we cant force them you'll just look mad stupid if you do that... haaay look at the bright side of life tons of TRUE friends that will make you laugh and share your up's and down's, your family that whatever happens you can always run and cry out loud to them =) sometimes you have to think deep and face reality ;) its a better therapy for a daydreamer.. LOLwanna get some Las Vegas show tickets
0 comment
|